Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Here's my funny kid story for the week...

Middle daughter comes out of her room with a halter style top on that is a bit too large.

"Maybe you should find a different shirt. That one is kind of low cut."

She says, "Oh yeah, I don't want my niblets to show."

It took me a few seconds to gather my thoughts and realize what she meant by niblets. The first thing that came to my mind was the jolly green giant, the jolly green giant with...well...niblets. I laughed and laughed hard. Where do they come up with these terms?!?!

3 comments:

carey said...

oh, wow. that is good. i hate it when my niblets show :)

Karen said...

!!!!! That is what the Monkey calls his...er...you know. And unless he's at the swimming pool, he will not show them to ANYONE!!

Chris said...

Hilarious!