Friday, November 02, 2007



Halloween 2007...a ghostly fun time had by all! Except for the youngest developing a stomach ache about half through trick or treating. I honestly was holding my breath after she said this while we were standing in the doorway of a friend of mine...the doorway of a really, really, nice house...I am accustomed to the after affects of my children saying they have a stomachache. Throwing up usually happens next. But, my girl held up strong to finish up the block. She was not about to give in. We figured it must have been too much party-ing. She never did throw up but the stomachache kind of put a damper on her night. As for the other two, this will be the last trick or treating for my oldest...he has decided he's just too old. Gosh, I didn't know you could get too old. I sported my cat attire the entire day. Maybe that's why he was a little embarrassed when I showed up at his class. ( Oops, must remember he is in 5th grade now.) My middle child loved every minute. She lead the way and memorized every candy in her bucket. Whew. I'm glad it's over and now we can move on to the next holiday. I just hope it doesn't involve candy!

2 comments:

carey said...

too big for trick-or-treating? does this mean he's too big to snuggle up with his mom, too? fifth grade?

oh, man. that's way too soon.

Chris said...

Dose this new holiday involve candy, you silly girl! i just saw that they come out with chocolate mint truffle kisses. I think that's what they were.