Monday, November 19, 2007



I have a special assignment for my family this year. Before we eat our Thanksgiving meal, we are going to go around the table and say what we are truly thankful for. I want this to be a serious thing so I am giving them a few days to think.

So today my youngest says, "Can we say we're thankful for clowns? Because that's not being silly because what if I really am thankful for clowns?"

I say,"Okay but try and think of something else to go with clowns."

I am really wondering what kind of can of worms I have opened with this task. I'll be interested to hear the responses. And of course, I'll fill you in.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Always a great family tradition. My family has gotten away from that in the last several years.

bobbione8y said...

DID YOU TAKE THAT PHOTO?

that's probably a dumb question to ask a photographer, right?

but it's seriously beautiful. enough to make me not think too much about if clowns are worthy of thankfulness ;))