Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm on a roll...

Bargain #3: This awesome featherbed I got from HSN (I really need to get to bed earlier so I don't get sucked into these deals) It came with two down pillows. I've been wanting one of these and figured what the heck, I mean it came with two pillows to boot! We put it on last night and it is like sleeping on clouds. On those cold winter nights, it will be great to snuggle up in our bed. I would have attached a photo but it would have also included my sleeping husband...didn't think that would be such a good idea. He didn't come with the bargain anyway! Now I'm off to that comfy bed for some much needed zzzzz's...sweet dreams!

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

oooooooooohhhh.

sounds really nice :)
like i need to sleep anymore than i am already.

i just completely missed daylight savings time, because i slept an hour later this morning without even trying!

Chris said...

Me too, Bobbi!:) I would never get out of bed with a nice featherbed, no way! Good for you though.