Friday, October 26, 2007

http://www.photographybydeann.com/

It's not fancy, it's not the coolest website, but I think it shows my stuff pretty well. It's better than what I had and the best part is, I can update my photos anytime I want. Which lately has been a couple of times a week. My goal is to keep it fresh, with new pictures every week. You know, change them around a bit.

So for now, this is what I will use. Even if it's not the fanciest site in the world. It's simple. Kinda like my business.

Thanks for checking it out. I hope you like it.

4 comments:

Chris said...

I love it! I wish you could come out here and do a Christmas pic of me and my pooches. Plus, I know who will be doing my wedding photos for sure! You are really great!

carey said...

wow, can you believe how this business has grown? i'm amazed and proud.

you know, i don't see any photos of jen on your site. did you forget a category? :)

bobbione8y said...

yes!

they are beautiful, i especially love the family photos.

God is good, isn't He? He gave you a wonderful passion, and talent, and business all in one!

Karen said...

It IS cool, DeAnn. I love it!