Thursday, April 19, 2007

Well, I have signed up for my races for the year...2 5K's, a 10K and the half marathon. These are all races around here but one day, I'd love to go to a completely new state for a race. There are so many to choose from. My running buddy and I were scanning over all the possibilities. I stopped at a race scheduled in the Cayman Islands. So if I signed up, we would just HAVE to go. I wouldn't want to lose my entry fee, right?! I put that thought in the back of my head and one day I'll surprise my bh with a trip to Mexico, all because I have to run a road race there.

Hmmmm, wonder how that would go over?!

2 comments:

carey said...

yahoo! nothing like motivation to keep those shoes going. i'm proud of you.

Chris said...

Sounds like you are set to go! Wish I could be there to cheer you on!