Thursday, April 19, 2007

By the way, this minivan driving momma is going to be somewhat more hip in about a month...yep, got the SUV on standby. It's a white Jeep, as close to "cool" as I can get (or is that "kewl") As soon as it pulls up into my garage to replace that forbidden minivan, I'll send some photos.

Wasn't it only awhile ago I was making fun of my bh for treating his truck like his own child?! And here I am, excited to post photos of mine. Sorry, bh. I can relate to your giddiness.

Karen, stay strong. Don't let the minivan monster get ya!

5 comments:

carey said...

just think. the jeep is probably going to be the vehicle your son learns to drive in.

is that a scary thought?

congrats on the kewlness.

Karen said...

You make me proud, DeAnn!! We've decided to keep the 4-Runner for Moose to drive, so I'm two years out from my new, KEWL auto, but you give me hope!!

Chris said...

Good for you! I can't wait to see the pictures. There is just something so exhilerating(spell?) driving the car of your dreams! I know!

Susan said...

Can't wait to see the Jeep. We too are ditching the minivan in August and buying a Tahoe. Can't wait!!!

Chris said...

Oh Susan, Karen will be jealous. She wants a Tahoe.