Saturday, September 30, 2006

I heard a wonderful message this morning. It was from this lady, some of you know, named Beth Moore. I feel like I know her. I have been listening to her and doing her weekly Bible studies for 3 years now. And with each study, I seem to learn more. I learn more about God, life and, myself. I feel much more content with who I am since Beth has been speaking to me. I have given my life to God because He has the file on me and knows exactly what I need. It's a hard thing to do, to just giving it all to Him. But since I have, I feel peace and contentment in knowing that I am doing what He wants me to do. This morning's lesson was on joy. Abiding joy. I had to share it with you. Do you know what complete joy is? It's that kind where your heart is throbing and swelling. Have you ever felt that? She talked about the kingdom that is promised to us. A kingdom where we are royalty. Why is it that when we were little, we dressed up like princesses and there was no doubt that we were royalty. What happens to that feeling? Life takes over and circumstances happen and suddenly we no longer feel like princesses and knights. But it's not true. We ARE royalty. We have royal blood so we must feel that way. God's kingdom is waiting for us. Even when we are going through rough times in life, there is comfort in knowing that joy is coming. There may be tears tonight but there is that awesome joy tomorrow. Reminds me of the friend I know battling cancer. I thought about her and wanted to let her know that JOY is coming! God promises us that. Keep God in your heart. And know that we are all royalty, beautiful in His eyes and there is abiding joy coming to us all.

No comments: