Friday, September 29, 2006




Oh yeah, this is my boy. Not so little anymore. He had an amazing game in football this past Monday...scored a touchdown and made some awesome blocks. He plays wide receiver, running back on offense and safety on defense (yes, I am learning these positions). Monday was so exciting for him and for us. It got even more exciting in the 4th quarter when the coach put him in as quaterback. He was nervous, but played it great. He just loves the game. Now that he is sleeping in his Green Bay Packer bedroom which I have since finished, I think he even dreams in green! I love watching him play, watching him learn and watching him grow into a wonderful all-around kid. But the best part-the part that makes me sure that I am doing an okay job- is that even this 9-yr. old still says I love you, mom, everyday. That's the part of him that never grows old.

1 comment:

carey said...

What a little stud. Just like his dad.
Did you have any doubt that he would be a big football player? He is going to be a serious heartbreaker someday.

Hey, two of your photos have appeared in the Argus Leader the past week! Way to go! Your photo of Madison was even on the front cover of the Voices section, up at the top. You rock!!