Thursday, September 07, 2006


funny how when you really look, you see beauty all around you. My business is very busy right now with seniors and families. Being in this area of the state, there is never a shortage of "photo spots." I try and make everyone's pictures a little different, try out a new spot. The other day I knew I had a senior booked and while driving to pick up the kids from school, I noticed a bridge. I did a double-take. Where did that come from? Wow, look at those wild flowers, how pretty! That would make a great "photo spot"! Hmmm, all these years in Yankton and I never noticed this bridge before. I decided right then, I was going to take my senior there for pictures to try it out. Wow, was I glad I did. Turns out, it made a beautiful place for pictures. It was like God just put this right in front of my face. Amazing how He does that. I told some friends at my M.O.P.S meeting this morning about it and they all agreed, God is amazing. Sometimes when I run, I notice things I never had before. Like a cornfield...or a trail...or a grove of trees. It's all part of His plan to help me create pictures. Pretty amazing.

No comments: