Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What is it about fall that just gets me going in the morning? I love this time of year...football games, leaves changing colors and probably the most important thing, turtlenecks!! Okay, you may think I have totally lost it (maybe too much running) but I love getting out those turtleneck sweaters. Pair 'em up with jeans and I have my favorite outfit. Thinking of being able to wear them just makes me get up in the morning and want to get dressed! I wish I had every color and I'm always on the look out for them. I have always loved turtlenecks. For some reason, they make my hair look better. Sometimes I think it's just all in my head (or neck) but I really think fall gives me more good hair days. Who can complain about that? Whoever invented turtlenecks, thank you. They make me feel good about myself on those days that otherwise I might not. Hmmm...funny how something so silly can make the day. Could only happen to a woman!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I love this entry! It made me laugh, and I whole heartedly agree!! I too love Turtle Necks!:)