Monday, August 21, 2006

Something happened to me this morning that made me realize there is still such a thing as romance. I got in the shower after getting my bh off to work. I took an especially hot one and created swirls of steam in the bathroom. It felt good. I opened to door to grab a towel and what I saw made me freeze. On the mirror was written, "Hi Beautiful". I looked behind me as if someone else would be there. That surely wasn't meant for me, was it? Who wrote it? Who are they talking too? I thought it might have been my son. No, he wouldn't know how to spell beautiful. It really looked like my bh's handwriting. Finally after a minute of trying to figure it out, I figured it out. Suddenly a smile came on my face as drips from my hair came running down. My bh wrote on the steamy mirror after his shower and he wrote it for me! I guess I don't consider myself as beautiful but it sure made me smile. I couldn't believe how sweet it was. I called my bh at work and asked him about the mirror message. He didn't even know if it would work but thought it would be fun to try. Oh it worked. In more ways than one. My day has been made and it all started with a steamy bathroom and a mirror. The words slowly disappeared as the steam evaporated. I'm already looking forward to tomorrow's shower so I can see them again. Sorry Windex, I think I will hold off on cleaning that mirror as long as I can.

1 comment:

carey said...

you ARE beautiful, inside and out. and seth is a stud. this one totally made my day,too. thanks for sharing :)