Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sorry I don't have a photo for this. Try and picture it in your mind although it may not have quite the same effect. Anyway, my 8yr. old daughter has been having some trouble with the putting her head under the water and she said maybe it would help if she had a nose plug.

So we went to WalMart and got a pack complete with ear plugs, nose plug and goggles. We were getting ready to go to the pool and she came out all smiles, "I'm all set!"

All I could do was laugh...she had the ear plugs individually stuck into each nostril. She totally thought those were the nose plugs! It was hilarious! When I corrected it, she just giggled and said, "Oh, I didn't know! Oops!" And off to the pool we went.

Needless to say, I threw the "ear" plugs away after being shoved in her nose. I'm just glad we caught it BEFORE we got into the water!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I love how she can laugh at herself, that is priceless!

carey said...

yep, she's a good one. did it work? jace won't go underwater without his goggles, but with them, he's a fish. he even waterskis and tubes with goggles on. i hope mattie conquered her fears.