Sunday, March 30, 2008




Today's project...getting a picture for a photo contest I want to enter. The theme is pets. The 3 catagories are capturing your pet with a little friend, dressing up your pet or pets when they're babies. I chose the first catagory because #1, Ridge is just way too big to be in the puppy catagory and #2, there is no way my hubby would let us dress Ridge up in some crazy tutu. So, my little girl volunteered to pose with Ridge. It didn't go as well as I had hoped. As you can tell from the first photo, Ridge's tongue got in the way! But, I'll enter a few and hope for the best. First place is a digital camera! I hope we at least get an honorable mention after what we went through... :)



5 comments:

carey said...

Aw. I actually love the one with the tongue the best. You can tell he loves her. And I like that she's laughing...

I hope you win!!

Karen said...

I think the tongue shot will win for sure! Yuck!

Hope you win!!

bobbione8y said...

i love dog and kid photos. or cat and kid photos. or hamster and kid photos.

i love fuzzy creatures and kids :)

Chris said...

My vote is for the last one. I Love that their eyes are looking in the opposite directions. It is unique and professional. My 2 cents!:)

Chris said...

Did you win???