Thursday, March 06, 2008

I've never been very good at expressing what I'm thinking. I can write them but when it comes to words, it just doesn't come out right. There are so many things I think and when i try and speak them, my choice of words do not express what I mean. Sometimes I find myself not saying anything and later wishing I would've said this or should've said that. Maybe because I'm afraid I'll really say the wrong thing. I don't know, I just wish sometimes that I could shout out who I am and what I believe in. I want my friends and my family to really know who I am. Right now, I don't think they do because I never truly express it.

Maybe one day, my words will come and all these thoughts and dreams I have for me, my kids, my friends, will come out. And maybe I'll even make sense. Know what I mean?!

4 comments:

carey said...

i know what you mean more than you think i know what you mean. just know that even when you are quiet, the best parts of you still shine through. you don't have to say a word for people to see what you stand for, my friend. actions speak louder than words.

bobbione8y said...

i also think that your pictures are a good expression of who you are on the inside. perhaps God gave you the ability to capture moments on film that SPEAK because He knows you have a hard time speaking words out loud.

i love that we can share stuff like this in blogland DeAnn. you are an amazing woman :)

Chris said...

Am soooo with you on this. I too find it easier to write about my felings than I can saying them. I tend to clam up or stammer on what I am trying to convey. It can be frustrating often, but I keep trying in anyway I can, and so do you.

Karen said...

It's funny, because I can write my feelings much better than I can speak them. I guess God gives us all different ways to communicate, so that we can reach different people. You are beautiful and wonderful exactly as you are, DeAnn. If you feel like you're not doing something God wants you to do, then ask Him to change you, otherwise don't worry and carry on!