Monday, January 21, 2008




Well, my son's team put up a good effort but fell short of making it to the SuperBowl. After dressing up his sisters in Packer gear, he faithfully watched the entire game. At the end, he shed a few tears for his team but took it well. I think he felt the agony of defeat last night. But win or lose, he still loves his Packers and Brett Favre. He's a devoted fan. So now he says he'll look forward to next year. I guess we can just watch the SuperBowl and actually enjoy it now that none of "our" teams are playing for the title. I'm kind of glad. These games can get rather stressful!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Man, I love the cheese head hats! Yeah, I was disappointed for Brett to not make it into the bowl. I wonder if he retires ot not.

bobbione8y said...

aw. well, it sounds like he took it like a champ. he should be PROUD of old man favre for doing so well, though!!!


next year is not that far away :)

carey said...

Aw, Brody. He's such a sweet kid, DeAnn. Even for a cheesehead :)

Karen said...

I thought of your little man when that kick went through the posts, I'm glad he took it well!