Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm in the Mile-A-Day Challenge again for 2008. The rules have changed this year and treadmills are included. So, I sent in my fees and hopefully can make it to the end of the year. It's a long ways off but the challenge will be...well....challenging. So far I am still in. I even braved the cold today, bundled up and went on a run outside basically because I was too lazy to drive into town to the fitness center. I ran until my fingertips started tingling. That warm fitness center seemed appealing about then. What was I thinking. My under armour did it's job pretty will though. And I got my miles in. So the challenge is on. We'll see how far it goes.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Good Luck, and keep us posted!

carey said...

Are we still on for the Deadwood Half? You can wait for me at the end with a beer :)

bobbione8y said...

you are my hero :)

Karen said...

Is it another year already? Where did the last one go?