Tuesday, October 02, 2007


Another great time in the mountains of Colorado for my hubby. He got his elk, his second one, and is completely hooked on this kind of hunting. Yes, we get to eat it and it's awesome. Very healthy and very lean. I'm proud of my bh. Not many people get even one elk in their lifetime and here he has come home with two within 3 trips. He knows his stuff. Next time he says I get to go with. The hot tub in the log cabin sounds perfect to me!

Way to go, honey. Thanks for bringing home our food and incredible stories.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not showing this picture to my dh, he would leave me for sure this winter for hunting. He got two tags this year and I am sure I will not see him for an entire month.

Karen said...

Wow. Congratulations, Seth!!

How do you get a dead Elk back from Colorado???

Chris said...

Yeah, that's what I want to know. Sure is beautiful! Not sure I have ever had elk meat. Sounds really good though.

bobbione8y said...

okay, i kinda don't want to look into his eyes (the elk i mean)...

but i think your hubby must be pretty good at this kind of thing! hug him extra from the bloggirls!!

:)

carey said...

deann, i just think it's awesome how you support seth with stuff like this. you are a GOOD wife.

i hope you're not so good that you volunteer to clean this thing though.

ick.