Tuesday, October 16, 2007


My Packer-roid son finally got to see his hero play in person. As you can see, the rest of us, including my dad, cheer for the Vikings. It was quite a sight. No one, not even us, can figure out where the Packer mania came from. He is the only cheesehead in the family. Nonetheless, we got to see Brett Favre break the record for the most touchdowns thrown in a career, which was Dan Marino's until then. (Just in case you wanted to know!) I love NFL football games and even though I'm not a huge Packer fan, I loved watching my son's face when Favre came through the tunnel. And I loved getting to enjoy it all with my dad. I hope we get to do it again next year.
And yes, the Packers ended up winning that day. But I didn't care. It will always be a great memory.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Hey! That's ALMOST a smile on Seth's face! You guys look awesome. :-)

bobbione8y said...

i love that your son is not afraid to be an individual.

oh, and the cheese hat is rad.

:)

Chris said...

I am so jealous you were there! What a great memory for your son, he will never forget it. And talk about beautiful! DeAnn, you also look like you did in college only better!! I mean that.

DeAnn said...

Thanks Chris...considering we were in a downpour at that time. And the person taking this picture didn't speak english!