Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The last month has been so busy and I'm so glad I finally get a breather. It's been a whirlwind, like fall always is. I had many late nights working on customers pictures, helping kids with school projects and making sure I had my pom-poms for all the soccer and football games. Needless to say, my blogging has been next to nothing. One night, I tried to start a new post and I didn't even know where to start. My mind was bouncing around so I decided to wait until life just mellowed out a bit.

So here I am, catching up on my blog-girls posts and savoring the quiet time. I missed blogging. A lot. I hope to never get into that funk again. It's your blogs that add a little something special to each day. I'm sorry I haven't been posting but I have been reading yours and loving it all.

2 comments:

Karen said...

DeAnn, DeAnn...come back to uuuuussssss.....

We've missed you!

Chris said...

Seriously, life would be so much more lonely if we didn't have our secret blogging society. It's kind of like a club we have going on here. Glad you are back!