Tuesday, December 12, 2006


Put one of these red and silver wrapped Hershey kisses in front of me and I have no will power. None. I could eat these anytime of day, anywhere. I can eat them with breakfast, lunch and dinner and in between. I even snuck a few during church. God knows my love for these new candies out this season. The obsession started when I received a bag as a thank you gift. I had never heard of them before...I read the bag, "hmmm, candy cane hershey kisses...sounds interesting. i'll try one..." Then two, then three, then four...then I can't stop!! If you haven't had one yet, beware. They'll grab your tastebuds with the minty, chocolatey flavor and suddenly a monster is created! I love this time of year...especially because of these little bits of heaven that somehow seem to make me smile. So I'll just keep enjoying them while I can and passing on the goodness to other chocolate lovers. You must grab a bag before they disappear this season...or just come to my house. I'll have plenty to share!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be over in a few minutes, have a bag ready for me...Don't feel bad I just ate half a sheet of Krispie treats. Can't wait to start those New Years resolutions.

carey said...

YUM. i bet they make a great hot chocolate chaser...
tis the season. cheers!

Anonymous said...

i'm with susan.

pound for pound, i've been eating as many christmas treats as i've been making :))

they DO sound yummy, i wonder if they would be good for breakfast?!

DeAnn said...

Umm, yes they are the breakfast of champions!! You've got to try them, I just bought another bag to get me through the week! HA!

Anonymous said...

Crud. I never saw those, but you can bet I'm out the door right now in search of them!