Tuesday, December 19, 2006

J esus
O thers
Y ourself
...this was the message our pastor talked about at the kid's Christmas program yesterday. And how true it is. Not only did I enjoy watching the kids do their part in telling the Christmas story but I had by my bh sitting right next to me, joining in all the holiday hymns. I know he heard the message too and took it all in. Nothing meant more to me than sitting in church with him. I found myself gazing at him and just feeling really good. God is answering my prayers as He always does. And as I listened to my 6 yr old. say her part about the angels, everything was content. I felt totally full, totally blessed. My bh was smiling and I knew he could feel the presence of God. Even today, the spirit is still there. It's amazing. Nothing short of amazing.

3 comments:

carey said...

YOU are amazing. Always uplifting and positive, and full of hope and optimism. Sounds like your prayers are being answered...He's cool like that.
Love you.

bobbione8y said...

:) yes, i totally agree with Care, it has been part of my spiritual journey, to see the Lord in your perspective, your photos, your stories about your life.

i am so excited to meet you in person one day!

bobbi

Anonymous said...

I'm bawling like a baby, DeAnn. This is my prayer for you, that you and your man walk TOGETHER with God.