Thursday, January 08, 2009

Thanks for your vacation advice. And I'm glad Vegas was vetoed out of the list. Personally, I never really wanted to go there but didn't want to miss out on something. Just in case it was great place to visit. Belize sounds heavenly, so does Cancun. But hubby wants to stay in the country this year. If you knew him you would know he just couldn't relax in Mexico. So, we're leaning towards San Antonio. The Riverwalk, the Alamo, warmth...I'm already looking forward to it. Thanks again to all you seasoned travelers...

In the meantime, I'm going to cuddle up in my blanket and sit in front of the electric fireplace which surprisingly enough, warms even me up. And i'm always cold.

1 comment:

Chris said...

You will like San Antonio. I have been there, and the River Walk is a lot of fun, and I loved the Alamo.