Tuesday, August 12, 2008



Schweeew...August has been such a hectic month but it's been so much fun! My dancing girls are preparing for their annual Riverboat Days performance and that means lots of dress rehearsals. But it's all worth it when they put on the big show this weekend. We always look forward to Riverboat Days. It's a huge, huge event. Thousands and thousands of people flock to the river for food booths, crafts booths, bands, non-stop entertainment, a 2 hour parade, the dance recital and my favorite 5K.
So we're gearing up for the final hurrah before school starts. My girls have their routines down pat now and are ready for the audience. Kind of hard to believe it's here but there's no turning back now. We're set!

4 comments:

bobbione8y said...

oh so cute.

have a fun filled end of summer weekend DeAnn!

carey said...

good luck in your 5K! i hope to get to see you on monday...just don't tell the weatherman we have plans!

Karen said...

I remember reading about last summer's Riverboat Days on your blog, DeAnn. How does time go so fast??

I love that I get to be a part of it. :-)

Chris said...

Your girls look like they are bron dancers! Thank you for sharing.