Monday, August 25, 2008





It was FABULOUS Saturday at our house! My only brother from Chicago decided to come for a visit with 2 of their 3 kids and we had a blast! Since they live so far away, we don't get together more than once a year but when we do, it's like no time has passed between us. First photo is me and brother, Brian, 2nd photo is the cousins (minus Brian's 14 yr. old who had to stay home with mom for football practices), 3rd photo is Brian and I with our dad and 4th photo is the kids playing. Which is what they did all day. Literally. I just cherished that day, being with them was so awesome. I think the all the kids thought the exact same thing. Already looking forward to the next time!

3 comments:

carey said...

i'm jealous. i wish my brother would come visit me :) looks like fun, you can sure tell they are all cousins.

bobbione8y said...

you guys look awesome. and the cousins playing together is SO great!!

Chris said...

Fun had by all!