Monday, June 02, 2008

We're leaving on Wednesday for you trip to the hills and I feel like I have so many things to do. I can't wait to leave but getting ready for a vacation is really a lot of work. Not only do I have to pack for a week but I have picture orders I need to get out before then and a whole list of "little" projects that need tending to around the house. I also need to fit those extra runs as race day countdown is on. Ugh. So I suppose you are wondering why I am finding the time to blog with all these things needing to be done. I am wondering too. But then again, there's always time to blog and it's much more fun. And it's a reason to procrastinate.

The guilt has set in. I must get to my list. Pray my list gets lots of checkmarks today. And pray I keep my sanity at the same time!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Forget the house and GO HAVE FUN! I promise all the projects will still be there when you get back. :-)

carey said...

good luck on your RUN and have a great time out there. i will be thinking of you all Sunday morning.