Monday, June 02, 2008




My husband and I celebrated 14 years wedded bliss last week. So it's been mostly bliss, haha! Anyhoo, here was my gift...yep, you guessed it. A bow. I'm not aiming at a deer by the way, just a target at the archery range. After being with my hunting-man for all these years (18 total) I have learned a bit about the great sport of hunting. If I start learning now, maybe in a few years I'll hike along on the trips to find that elusive critter we have hanging all over our walls. With the awesome weather this weekend, it was great to not only spend time with the love of my life, but to do something we enjoy together. Yes, I actually liked shooting and didn't do too bad considering it was my first time. Watch out deer...this hunting duo will be ready to rock in a short time and we'll both be loving it and each other.


By the way, there was a romantic gift of perfume too. So i'll smell good while I'm hunting!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwww

Karen said...

Great gift! I know you'll have a great time together!

bobbione8y said...

perfume and archery go very nicely together :)))

carey said...

only you could find a way to make archery look cute.

Chris said...

Yeah, I'm with Carey! Happy 14!!