Wednesday, April 09, 2008

This blasted snow they're predicting is ruining our weekend! Carey and I need some prayers, anything, in hopes the moisture comes down as rain or the whole thing just shifts southward. There's shopping and lots of girl-time at stake here. And, of course not mention our sanity! But like my son said on the way from practice tonight...if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. He's got the right idea. That calmed me for a minute or two...

...but there will be tears shed if this blasted storm keeps me home!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Good grief. Haven't you people had enough winter?

I'm praying.

Unknown said...

I will be praying, too. Although the snow may keep my husband home for a change...but I will pray that you guys get your much deserved weekend...I promise:)

bobbione8y said...

yep. praying for you both. and praying carey will not go commando and try to drive in the stuff anyway.

you know how she is :)

Chris said...

Yeah, Carey never learns!