Thursday, April 03, 2008

I cannot wait to go to bed tonight. I mean I really can't wait. You see, I had one of those parties over Easter break where you invite friends over, have some food, buy some things and reap the rewards of being a hostess. My good friend started selling for Private Quarters. There are only 4 reps in SD so it's a fairly new business which ended up being great for both of us. So the company sells bedding that 4 star luxery hotels have, down comforters, feather beds, blankets, towels, robes, pillows...all the things that truly help you have a great nights sleep. They specialize in the 7 layer bed. AAAAAHHHHH. Well, my party was a great one. LOTS of fun and the show was so awesome. I learned you are never supposed to use fabric softener on your towels. It builds up and eventually has a waxy feel so the water isn't absorbed as well. Anyhoo, with the total sales from my party, I got a whole new bed. Literally. Spa sheets and 600 counts sheets, a down blanket, a mattress pad that rocks, a new down comforter, a sarong for me and another awesome blanket for the basement. So all these boxes came from UPS today...it was like xmas. I made my new bed and it is like 5 inches higher with all the stuff on it but oh, so comfy. I'm not expecting my hubby and I to be jumping out of bed in the morning too quickly...I think it's going to be just too relaxing. But it will be so worth it. There is nothing like a great bed.

Off to bed I go...I'll let you know exactly how hard it was to get out of bed tomorrow morning. ZZZZZZZZZZ........................

2 comments:

carey said...

can i sleep over???

i have been wanting to kick the bedding up a notch around here,too.

perhaps you need to have a show in montrose :)

Chris said...

Woo hoo! Good for you! That sounds a lot like my business. They are fun, especially when you get all that loot!