Friday, April 04, 2008

the sun feels so good. I am sitting in it right now, absorbing the warmth before I venture on a much-needed run. I've been looking forward to this run all day...time to myself and time to zone out in my own little world. This is my favorite day of the week. When i get back and cleaned up, it's out to eat. We have made it a tradition that Friday nights we give me a break from cooking and go out to eat. i'm looking forward to that too. I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine too and doing something you've saved up to do for when the weather gets warmer.

Here's to a warmer and sunnier weekend!

1 comment:

carey said...

i understand this post completely. it's the little things like sunshine and night off from cooking.

i wish our sunshine would come back. i am DREAMING of a sunny, non-windy run...

but dreaming is about as far as it will go today. i just heard them say "possible flurries" by tonite.

sigh.