Friday, June 15, 2007


My son is getting into this photography thing. Hmmm, wonder why?! :) My bh and I celebrated our 13th aniversary a few weeks back and my son, bless his heart, thought it would be neat to take our picture. So he posed us and snapped away. He did a really good job! I was smiling but deep down all I kept thinking was "please be careful with that camera, please be careful with camera..." So here's the photo my son got. He even tried to get my bh to smile but no luck. His dad just can't smile for a camera, never could. Wow. 13 years. 13 great years with a great man. I'm glad my son wanted to do this photo. It will bring back lots of memories when we are celebrating all those future anniversaries. Love ya, sweetie!








3 comments:

carey said...

i do not know why this photo made me tear up, deann. i think it's because you just look so radiant and happy. and i had to smile because you're right--seth NEVER SMILESIN PHOTOS and it's so opposite of the seth that i remember. at any rate, it's a great picture. i had to do a double take--when did your hair get so long???

bobbione8y said...

wow!

13 years, huh?

i bet that is probably one of your most cherished photos. your son did a GREAT job.

and yes, i agree with carey, your HAIR is so pretty!!!


you guys look good together :)

Karen said...

Oh, DeAnn! What a great picture! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday. 13 years just blows my mind!!!

Congratulations. I know the next 13 will fly by, too.