Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just an update, Wednesday was MUCH better than Tuesday. Darn Tuesday. Messed up what could have been a pretty good week! The kids and I got the list done and then went on a bike ride through the campgrounds when daddy got home. The plumber's coming a week from Monday, the carpenter after that, the chair's fixed and that overwhelming feeling has diminished. Shewww, that was a close one. Now it's back to fun stuff for awhile, just pray I don't get all spacy again! Life goes on and it all works out, good days along with the not so good ones!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Glad things are going better. I can so relate. Don't be too hard on yourself. Let me know if you need anything.

Have a good weekend.

bobbione8y said...

ah.

yeah, we all have THOSE DAYS.

thankfully every morning is new, right?

:) have a good one today.

Chris said...

DeAnn, I haven't read up on what has been going on with you in awhile, sorry, but I do know what it feels like to be overwhelmed with all that needs to be done on a house. Not to mention all the day-to-day responsibilities you have going on that don't wait! Hang in there through it all, and I will be praying that you have more good rewarding days than not.