Thursday, March 29, 2007

For some reason, I cannot post any pictures unless I use my fancy version which I don't have time to do soooo...no pictures for this one. It has been so busy, the days just seem to fly by. But it's been a good busy. Business is good, kids are good, life is good. Tonight I am finally getting some time to blog and search for that SUV. Is it out there?? You see, if I didn't need a 3rd seat, I would be fine. But due to the fact that I am the family carpooler, grocery getter and in general the McClure transit, I need that 3rd seat. They are hard to come by. So I'll keep searching the automall.com and hope to find one soon. I guess I am excited to upgrade to a "cool mom" vehicle. Well, back to searching. I'll let you know how it goes....

6 comments:

carey said...

Little tip. We got the Explorer with the 3rd seat for the very reasons you want one. Two seconds after we got the Explorer, we realized it was STILL too small. The third seat is nice, but then you have NO CARGO room. To make this happen, you need to be looking for a Suburban or an extended Yukon or Tahoe. Unless anyone else has other suggestions?

bobbione8y said...

less children.

but i guess it's kind of hard to go backwards, huh?

:)

meanwhile, i'm searching automall for the perfect jeep liberty.

i hate car shopping. just want the perfect one to show up at my driveway!

DeAnn said...

Yep, I hear ya. This whole car thing just takes up too much time! Let's hope our cars will just show up one of these days...good luck!

Karen said...

Is there an extended Tahoe?? That's my dream car, in bright red. I worry about not having cargo room, but don't want the mammoth size (or lame gas mileage)of a Suburban..however, Moose just hit 5'6" and the other two are not far behind. I think I need an RV. Especially since we have plans for MORE CHILDREN (at least two) and they, also, will not listen when I tell them to STOP GROWING!

DeAnn, please keep us posted on your progress. We Mothers Against Mini-Vans must stay united.

Karen said...

Bad news for me. My husband was behind a Tahoe at the gas pump today, and saw what they paid to fill their tank. :-( This is going to be harder than I thought, but I WILL NOT DRIVE A MINI-VAN. I just. can't. do. it.

Chris said...

Stay strong Karen!