Monday, March 05, 2007



This is my almost 10 yr. old son, the sports fanatic. Our day Saturday was spent at his basketball tournament. He has been with a team since January and loved it. Especially since the really tall college players helped coach. The games were so fun to watch. Now that the medals are handed out, we await soccer season which begins in a couple of weeks. That leads to golf season and then football, more fall soccer and back to basketball again. I better keep my cheering section fired up, there are not many breaks in the action!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah!! Go basketball, soccer, golf football MOM!! Boys are the best!

carey said...

i gotta know. at what age is it not cool for boys to cuddle up with their moms when it's time to watch movies or read a book? i am holding my breath that it's not six...

K~ said...

Hi, I don't know if I have replied to your blog yet. I love the photos. You have quite a gift. I don't know you keep up with your sons schedule, but it does seem that there isn't a lot of over lap. I have an almost 10 year old girl. K~ (friend of Bobbi's)