Friday, November 03, 2006



I just had to post this picture...it's of my client/friend's triplet boys. They are 2 1/2 years old and I had the pleasure of photographing them last weekend. This one is definitely in my top 5 list. I love how they are just playing and how totally oblivious to me snapping away in front of them. This same family also has a 6 year old daughter. They have never had a family picture taken because, well, can you say triplets?!? My friend has always wanted one so we set up the appointment. While walking to the location I was going to use, her husband looked at me and said, "this is never going to work. We've tried it before and the boys are either crying or won't sit." I looked at him and said we'll give it a shot. This is what their first family photo turned out like.....

My friend cried. That is truly the best part of what I do...giving people the picture they will cherish forever.

2 comments:

carey said...

aw, they are so cute. i wish i could get them to pop up bigger on my screen. i love the family portrait...we have never had one done either. maybe the grosdidiers need to roadtrip to yankton??

bobbione8y said...

okay, that 1st pic almost looks like something you pasted together in photoshop!! man, little kids make every single thing in this world better :)) so cute.

carey, get your butt down there and let Deann take my christmas present :)) hint, hint.