Tuesday, August 03, 2010





I have been swamped with photo appts which explains my lack of blogging! Lots of seniors and families! Business has been great, I'm blessed! And then throw in this crazy training for the marathon, my time seems to always be cut short. However, I did manage to bring my kids to a new location for some test shots...kudos to Brody for agreeing without too much bribing! He even took the camera and took some shots himself. I think he may be enjoying the photography thing more than he would admit! They all did a fantabulous job at doing this for mom. So the one where they are not smiling? It was their idea! Ya don't think they get their picture taken alot do you?! Anyway, got some new shots for my studio.
Big news? My brother and his family from Chicago are coming this weekend! I am so excited to see them. This comes only once a year so we soak it in every chance we get. They have 2 boys, 16 and 13 and Morgan is 10. The kids will be glued to each other the entire time. It's funny how it seems like no time has passed when we get together. Last year we were racing down waterslides together at the Dells. This year will be a bit more calm but so fun. Lots of pics will be taken of course!
Happy day to you!! :)

4 comments:

Karen said...

I'm glad your summer is going so well! You all look wonderful!!!

bobbione8y said...

that it. these are BEST photos in the world!! love the new location! love shot #1 of you and the girls. go brody :)

carey said...

tell M that i love her new haircut. great photos, what a gift you have.

DeAnn said...

You guys are so good for my ego...still have trouble considering myself a professional photographer, which I don't think I am. Or am I? Carey, I will tell M you like her new do..she is very concerned lately about her hair!