Tuesday, November 04, 2008





































I am working late tonight, catching up on weekend appointments. I was completely booked. I had everything...a wedding, families, kids and a senior boy thrown in the mix. And since it was so nice outside, everyone wanted in. So I did my best to accomodate. And thanks to supportive friends and family, I got my appointments in, my daughter's made it to dance and Nutcracker rehearsal and the boys went pheasant hunting. I even managed to run some miles, in the dark but nonetheless, they were miles. Scheww. I was wiped last night. Thought you might like to see a sample. I can't complain about business but honestly, it tired me out. I treated myself to a Mike's Lemonade, put my feet up and didn't get on my computer all night long. Now that was relaxing...

3 comments:

carey said...

wow. you did all this in one weekend? i am amazed!! and very proud, you just keep getting better and better.

Karen said...

I love that little girl in the green!

Don't you love doing weddings? I think I would. I hope you pray for them while you're shooting.

Chris said...

You might need to hire some assistents pretty soon, are you kids at working age yet?