Saturday, February 09, 2008



Haven't published much about Ridge in a long time. He's 2 years old now. I'm surprised he is still with us...last summer was filled with chasing him around the neighborhood, trying to teach him to stay in our yard. I was close two times to giving him away to some family that lives in the country. But over the last few months, he has finally accepted the fact that he doesn't own the house, the Weimeriner down the street doesn't want to be his friend and he has rules to follow, just like the kids. He is becoming a really good family dog, runs with me and loves to hunt those birds.

I just wish that big head wasn't soooo stubborn...

3 comments:

Chris said...

He is beautiful! Yeah, Rooby was 2 before I finally started to see signs that she had actually learned the commands I taught her! They get better and better with age. Just as long as they don't get too old. I can't imagine my life with my poochies.

bobbione8y said...

oh boy.

DeAnn, now THIS is probably one of my fave photos of yours. i love black labs, and i love his big ole eyes.

:)

carey said...

what a pretty boy. maybe ridge can come over and teach pounce some manners?