Tuesday, August 07, 2007

It has suddenly become extra-busy around the McClure house. My son started football camp, VBS at church, dance rehearsals for Riverboat Days, our new bathroom is almost done,my business is booming and still managing to get in those long runs for the half in 5 weeks (or is it 4 now...) And now I have decided to repaint the basement. But what has been cool has been this awesome quality time my bh and I have had. The kids are all at their acitvites at the same time for 3 hours this week so we've done things together that we don't usually get to do. Last night we ran with the dog together along the beach. The night before we biked the nature trail. We did some work around the house together. We' ve had so much fun together. So all these activities are not only great for the kids, they're good for the parents too!! Tomorrow we are heading to the lake with friends for a day of relaxing...because with all the chaos, we can always find time to spend by the water playing in the sand!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Awesome. I'm smiling for you!