Tuesday, January 05, 2010



Here's some sparkle to brighten your days...kind of reminds me of warm, sunshine-y days! Christmas present from grandma and grandpa that we finally got to have last week. I was so happy to spend time with them, it was truly the best. I just can't believe how cold it's going to get...is it possible to get to 30 below zero? I always thought it couldn't snow if it got that cold. I guess that theory is out the window! I really don't mind snow, I just don't like the cold. I can't run outside, I can't get warm and did I mention I can't run outside? I have become best friends with the treadmill and it's not a good relationship. But we'll survive, just like we always do in South Dakota.
So i'm sending warm hugs to my peeps in blogland...love ya guys, you keep me going and you're my sunshine!!

3 comments:

carey said...

the shoes on the right look like they might fit YOU! is madison really growing up so fast? this might be a good thing...think of all the extra shoes you'll have to choose from.

Karen said...

I dig the black ones! I would seriously wear them!

bobbione8y said...

okay. now i am obsessed. i have been doing nothing but looking at gold lame converse allstars, and wishing wishing wishing i were young enough to wear them :)