Saturday, January 23, 2010



Brody is still in basketball season. It's a long one...mid-November thru February. He has practiced every single day, either after school until 5:30 or at 6:15 in the morning before school. And with all this practice, you can sure tell. He has become quite the player. He loves the trips to the away games, riding on the bus, getting out of school early. These pictures are from a home game against Mitchell. It's so fun watching him play. He's not the tallest player by any means but he's quick and makes smart decisions during the game. I love going to the games. It's one of my most favorite things to do. I love to watch him play. I love cheering him on. I can see him getting nervous and my heart feels for him. I'm just so dang proud of Brody. I'm proud of how he is balancing his schoolwork and confirmation with all the practices and games. He may not play in the NBA someday or even college, but this is making him grow in so many, many ways. So I'll keep cheering him on from the bleachers and loving every minute of it! Go Bucks!

2 comments:

carey said...

brody has been something special since the day he was born. i can't wait to watch him, either. let us know if he has games in mitchell. if we aren't playing hockey, i'd love to go!

Anonymous said...

Brody looks so grown up now, DeAnn!

You sure make great kids :)