Wednesday, December 16, 2009


I am beginning to wonder...will I ever have it all together?!
I find the more I try and get done, the more my list grows. Carey's post reminded me that my procastination problems really show up this time of year. I have lists...all kinds of them...but I can't seem to write them down. I keep telling myself, I'll remember...how can I forget that? And then I do. So then I have to make another trip back to where I was, yadda yadda yadda...I am so looking forward to Christmas. I can sit back, relax and just.be.

So I will admit, amongst the chaos of trying to get presents bought, another birthday party planned, presents wrapped, cupcakes made for birthday girls class, b-ball games, cards mailed, miles ran...I have cracked open my wine and enjoyed it. To the fullest. Wine is good for you, right?! I think it's good for the heart. So, I don't feel guilty about drinking a few glasses and hoping all this stuff will get done. I just hope I don't mistake the xmas presents for the birthday presents and the wine for the oil in the cupcakes...HA! At any rate, the lists will get done whether they are on paper or in my head. I'll eventually get them done.

By the way, please understand if you Christmas card is late! :)

2 comments:

carey said...

ditto on the cards from here...they are on the table, hoping to make it out today...

Karen said...

I hope you wouldn't expect anything less than late cards from me!

Hope you're finding time to have fun. :-)