Friday, September 11, 2009





Exciting moments in school:

*My Madison was elected to student council! Woohoo! She had to write and give a speech, put up posters and her peers voted. She was so excited, she could hardly speak! 4th grade is starting off good for my girl!


*Brody is playing tackle football this year and his pads are worn in already. It's the highlight of 7th grade...getting to knock his buddies down on the ground! He has the official playbook for the first game is coming up, I hope his limbs survive!!

*Emerson loves 2nd grade! She got to make her own ice cream sundae and eat it for being a super summer reader achiever! Yum!!! She's as happy-go-lucky as ever with school!
I can only hope these little moments that make 'em smile last for a long time. I know they won't but for now, we're savoring them...


4 comments:

Chris said...

You really are so blessed:)

carey said...

let me know if brody plays in mitchell. we definitely want to watch!!

Karen said...

Awesome, DeAnn!! I love to see pictures of you and your gorgeous kids!

bobbione8y said...

what a cute fam. :)