Saturday, March 07, 2009


We did it. The final tally from the 2008 Mile-A-Day Challenge. 12 of us completed it. Pictured is 6 of us, celebrating with beer and food. And it was a challenge. But fun for the most part. Except for those days when you're running in the dark so you can get your mile in. Or those days when it's raining...or snowing...or the dreaded "dreadmill" is just the last thing you want to jump on to. So far 2009 is starting off great, no mulligans yet. So we'll see if my stamina keeps up for yet another year. I've got a loooonnnnggg way to go!!

4 comments:

carey said...

way to go. i am almost motivated enough to try something like this...almost being the key word. sigh.

Karen said...

I was just thinking about this yesterday, wondering if you'd made it. Good work, DeAnn! I don't know if I have what it takes, but I'm proud of you!

BTW--LOVE your shirt! :-)

bobbione8y said...

i think you should tell us all about your reverse-aging secrets :)

wait. it's not the running, is it?!

:)

Chris said...

Great job! No easy feat by any means.