Saturday, March 07, 2009







Here is the chair. The chair that was almost thrown away. The chair that I knew had potential. And thanks to you, the chair has new life. Everyone who has come over for pictures has said what an awesome chair it is. Funny how we come across something we weren't even looking for and made a whole new use for it. I love that part the most about this find. I'm looking forward to all the many little kids who get to sit on this chair. I think the chair is looking forward to that too!!

4 comments:

carey said...

i think bobbi is rubbing off on you :) way to go with the whole save-the-chair thing. the photos look fantastic.

bobbione8y said...

yeah :)

those little girls look beautiful with the chair...ha.

Karen said...

I love it! Good work, DeAnn!

Chris said...

It's perfect!