Thursday, May 01, 2008


OH MY GOSH...IT CAME!

I opened my mailbox to find the return addressed envelope I sent to Brett Favre and here it is! Signed, sealed and delivered. It even smelled of the sharpie marker still. 4 months later and Brett pulled through. I was so excited, I called my husband at work and said, "Guess what came in the mail today?" He answered, "Our check from President Bush." I said it's better than that, it's Brett Favre!

So tonight we are going to give this big surprise to the biggest Packer fan I know. And I gotta tell you, after all this anticipation, I can hardly wait!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my gosh, DeAnn! Take a video for us!!!!

bobbione8y said...

YES!


:)

carey said...

Oh, man. I am so excited. That is one cool gift.

I KNEW Brett Favre rocked.

Chris said...

Yeah!!!!! I am so happy for him! I can't wait to hear about his excitement.

Unknown said...

You have definitely made mom of the year...

K~ said...

Make sure he is wearing depends when he opens that! That is too neat. K~