Wednesday, July 25, 2007




This is my girl sporting her SDSU attire which we will need to get out again once football season starts up. It's been 14 years since my bh and I graduated from the coolest school in SD and we are excited to become a part of the campus again. Only in a different way. A couple of SDSU alumni in town wanted to start a Yankton tailgate group, where we would have our own spot, our own tent and grill at all home football games. Since me, my bh and my son love football games, we decided to join the group. Not only is it a great way to be with people from Yankton that also went to State, it's a great way to meet even more people and their families, support SDSU and have some fun. So it's official. We paid the dues and we are now part of the 25 (and growing) families called the YJTG (Yankton Jackrabbit Tailgating Group). I'm excited to be in the college action again, even though I'm quite a bit older now. So, fellow Staters, we'll see you at the game. We'll be the ones stuffing down hot dogs and trying to act like grown-ups!!

2 comments:

carey said...

Yahooo! Have I not been telling you for years how much fun it is to go back to the football games? I can't wait to see you there!! GO JACKS!!!

DeAnn said...

Yep you're right! Just needed a little "push" to get there I guess. Looking forward to it now though. Let's eat those dogs together and cheer on the Jacks just like we used to do.