Sunday, January 30, 2011




Visiting Week at dance class takes place every semester and it's the opportunity for the parents to actually go into the studio and watch the class. It's fun to see what they are learning and how they are progressing. It's also a chance to take pictures and I took alot of 'em! I think those around me thought I was going a little camera crazy! Normally, I wouldn't get the best shots in the dance studio...lighting is bad, yellow and doesn't make for great pictures. Until now! I have some really pretty shots of the girls practicing...more for later posts in an effort not to bore you. Here's a couple that I absolutely loved. I may enlarge these big for their room. Ahhhh, ballerinas...is there nothing sweeter?! I don't think so! Happy Monday to you! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful ballerina shots. Your girls are so pretty!

carey said...

I take it you are loving that new camera? :)

Love the shots, keep 'em coming.