Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Latest happenings that make me feel so incredibly blessed inside...

my hubby got to go antelope hunting and even though he came without one, he still had fun!

my son scored 2 touchdowns in his football game and got to have the awesome celebration in the end zone!

my daughter got to ride in the homecoming parade because she was voted to the 5th grade student council and so proud of her recent choices

my other daughter made me laugh so hard when the confused look came across her face when grandpa asked her about arithmetic...she had no idea what that was!

so lucky to be running road races with people and for people.

can't believe after all these years of running and training, finally getting the opportunity to follow my dream of completing a marathon!

clients keep calling, keep emailing and keep scheduling appointments for pictures, even though i'm not the best.

thankful for the wonderful people i've met from taking their photos.

thankful for the door that opened for me with the school system...love the job and love the people who have become like a family away from my own.

love staying up late eating pizza with my kiddos!

love how close my mom and dad and i are. i don't know what i would do without them.

so many wonderful friends!

my heavenly Father who hears all my thousands of prayers and answers them, even though i am so undeserving.

so blessed...so incredibly blessed.

3 comments:

Karen said...

If you could see my smile right now!!! I love to share in your blessings, thank you!

DeAnn said...

Another blessing....YOU! :)))

carey said...

you are a huge blessing in my life, too, Deann. i think about you all the time, and it always makes me smile. God made you out of his good stuff, that's for sure.