Sunday, July 26, 2009






























Life is good here. Just not so good at keeping up on the ol' blog. I've been reading yours, stalking I guess. And you're all in my prayers.

I knew the month of July would go fast. But this fast? Crazy. Last weekend, we went to my high school reunion. It was a weekend planned with events...golfing, Canaries game with all the food (Brody even got to be batboy for the night!) Nutty's north, picnic, tour of the pavilion and the Sugar Daddys' playing at wileys for us. And more food there too. I graduated with about 500+ people and about half came for the festivities. I went to everything, except golfing, and saw as many people as i could. I stayed out until 2 am both nights, just catching up with my girlfriends from 20 years ago. It was the best weekend, so much fun having the kids play together and us moms talking like no time had ever passed between us. It was awesome seeing people I haven't seen in years. People came from all over...CA, Washington, Phoenix, Colorado, Illinois. So the next reunion is supposed to be in 10 years but we may make it 5.
So, here's a shout out to all my Washington Warriors. You guys rock! I'm proud to be a 1989 WHSH graduate!

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

beautiful!

glad you had fun, next year is 30 for me!! i am ready to go right now :)

carey said...

glad you had a great time. you look pretty hot for a 20 year reunioner :)

Chris said...

Looks like a great time, and you look amazing!:)